Whether you’re just starting out or have been in the cleaning business for a while, franchising is another avenue you may want to explore. While owning a non-franchise business may work for you, many people will find the franchise model attractive for numerous reasons. Here, we’ll offer home-based business owners some tips on the franchise conversion process.
Determine Whether Franchising is Right for You
Before joining our franchise network, consider assessing your abilities, the company’s reach, and other factors. Franchise ownership is a good fit for many, especially those who see themselves thriving in a more corporate-oriented environment. New franchisees should be:
- Team players who are willing to follow the franchise’s guidelines
- Open to changes even if new methods are different from those previously used
- Receptive to constructive criticism that, when used properly, can bring significant improvement
- Willing to become acquainted with other local franchise owners who share a passion for and a belief in cleanliness and the Corvus brand
If you’re searching for a way to bring your home-based commercial cleaning business to a new level, becoming a franchisee is the logical next step. Call or click today to get started.
Learn About the Commercial Cleaning Industry
The commercial cleaning industry is a growing industry with great opportunity. With lots of investment pouring into the industry, as well as growing demand as a result of the Covid pandemic and many new startups joining the market, prospective commercial cleaning business owners have many opportunities to start and grow a successful janitorial business.
If you’re just getting into the janitorial services field, take some time to learn about it, both on paper and in the field. Basic education will save time and money in the future and will align your goals with the current state of the commercial cleaning industry.
Choose a Lifestyle That Works for You
Business owners consider converting their home-based businesses to franchises for various reasons. But, one key reason is that owners may want to scale to the next level and gain bigger market share. At the end of the day, buying into a commercial cleaning franchise is a choice that has to be made with your desired lifestyle in mind. Below are several questions you may want to ask yourself before converting your at-home cleaning business into a franchise:
- Am I happy with the size of my business now or do I want to scale larger?
- Do I have the support I need to be successful over the long-term?
- What kind of new customers and contracts may I get by embracing a franchise?
As you are answering these questions, keep in mind that a Corvus franchisee is free to keep their existing business, too. This allows you to transition to a franchise without losing your existing business. At Corvus Janitorial Systems, we can help you answer these questions and many more. Email us for additional information or call to get started.
Consider the Benefits of Becoming a Franchisee
Here are a few reasons why becoming a Corvus Janitorial franchisee may be the best choice for local cleaning business owners.
- Access to support. When they purchase a franchise, a business owner will gain instant access to Corvus’s support network. We will take care of everyday tasks such as marketing and client recruitment so owners can focus on their core competencies and spend more time running their businesses. You’ll gain the control needed to enjoy greater success and a better work/life balance.
- Advice and recommendations. The Covid pandemic has shown all of us that challenges can pop up at a moment’s notice. Having support from the Corvus Janitorial team during challenging periods is a huge help. Corvus franchisees benefit from our proven crisis responses, marketing methods, advanced technology, operational protocols, and more.
- Better marketing strategies. By associating a local cleaning business with a nationally known brand like Corvus Janitorial Systems, an owner will instantly benefit from the brand’s goodwill and established reputation. Call or click today to find out how our shared marketing fund drives growth and brand development.
- Increased purchasing power and long-term savings. As a franchisee, you’ll also be able to access the highest-quality janitorial products at a significant savings.
- A proven business model. Corvus Janitorial franchisees receive a turnkey operating system that’s brought many other local business owners to financial freedom. Our systems are refined and continuously tested to ensure our franchisees’ chances at success.
These are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive as a franchisee. Learn more by filling out our online form or call today to talk to one of our specialists.
Choose a Well-Known Brand
When choosing to transition your at-home cleaning business into a franchise, it’s important to choose a reputable brand. Partnering with a brand that is trusted, tried, and true is key to success. When transitioning to a franchise business, it’s also important to choose a brand that puts franchisee success first.
Corvus Janitorial succeeds on all counts. Though we’re a relatively new brand, we offer the industry reputation, innovation, and advanced technology franchisees need to grow and thrive. Contact us today to learn more about our franchise model.
Build a Solid Infrastructure
A franchise’s infrastructure includes everything a new franchisee needs to own and operate a location, including disclosure documents, a franchise agreement, brand policies, operating manuals, support, training, and much more. These resources, when combined, make up a successful franchise. Together, we’ll turn successful home-based cleaning businesses into profitable franchises.
Create a Unique Brand Identity
The best franchises start with well-known brands that are based on companies’ stand-out attributes. Corvus Janitorial can help local business owners position their brands based on each company’s unique characteristics. Once we’ve done that, we’ll help them build or improve their print and online marketing materials to effectively communicate brand messaging to potential clients.
Form a Sales Strategy
Once business owners have their branding and franchise systems in place, the next step is to put those systems in front of potential clients. We use proven marketing strategies to find local property owners, facility managers, and fellow business owners who need reliable, on-time commercial cleaning services. Call us today to learn how our team will help you create a data-driven sales strategy that sets attainable goals and offers measurable results.
Enjoy Simple Financing
Financing is so important when converting a home-based cleaning business into a franchise. Corvus guarantees financing to franchisees, and we make the entire financing process clear and simple. Starting a Corvus Janitorial franchise is affordable and easy. We strive to make this process as accessible as possible.
Join Us and Build a Solid Reputation
By working with the team at Corvus Janitorial Systems, cleaning business owners can gain access to new opportunities and differentiate themselves from competitors. Since 2004, we’ve served as a leader in the franchising and commercial cleaning fields. During that time, we have built a loyal clientele and a reputation as a company that can provide effective, safe, and prompt cleaning services to businesses of all sizes.
As a franchisee, you will access proven methods of team management, lead generation, and market exploration. Our franchisees often promote their services to:
- Local, city, and state government entities
- Educational facilities
- Hospitals and outpatient facilities
- Religious centers
- Office buildings
- Movie theaters
- Concert venues
- Sporting arenas
….and many more. Sole proprietorship has its challenges, but franchising can make things easier than ever. So much of the business is based on reliability and trust: clients often trust commercial cleaning crews with their most valuable assets. By partnering with a brand that has established a strong reputation in the industry, franchisees can build trust and form lasting professional relationships.
We’re excited to tell you how our nearly 20 years of quality work and customer satisfaction can work for your cleaning business! Chat with one of our experts, fill out our online form to request additional information, email us directly, or call our offices to get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you!